Slip-slap
Clip-clap
Syncopated beats of feet find they fare
well on the floor
Three twenty five seventy five and five
Laugh and dash
Scream and smash
Café Jam
This table’s got bass
sportsmen chat
That one’s in 8/16
and fusing like jazz
That table’s versed in blues
the scales mellow the mood
This one’s got high notes
Four fifty three fifty five fifty
Drum and hum
Echo and flash
Café Jam
A girl now solos
deftly playing her thoughts
loud in a corner
where she finds her place in the mix
Seven twenty six twenty ten twenty
Jump and slump
Twist and twitch
Café Jam
The lyrics
written fast,
mixed by all --
No they didn’t
Say the square root
Is more than I can
Outrun if you keep to the inside
With Jenny? OMG can you
Play a creature with 4 hp
When your car breaks down
cuz I can’t get to sleep
Two sixty thirty sixty sorry I’ll fix that
Take and bake
Ping and blend
Café Jam
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Woot!!!
ReplyDelete